The virtual office is customized to your trade mark, colors and commercial offers: lay-out, subscriptions and prices. End users don't notice they use a private label version hosted on our or your servers.
ContactOffice is a virtual office allowing individuals and (leisure or work) groups to organize, communicate and collaborate. A virtual office comprises a set of tools (Messaging, Documents, Address book, Agenda, etc.) and can be accessed from computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Your look&feel and logo
- Service name (ex: Client.com virtual office)
- Content and lay-out of home, registration, overview and welcome pages. Welcome page appears after the first logins only, overview page appears after login.
- Content and lay-out of registration, group invitation and meeting invitation emails
- Content and lay-out of the upper part of the virtual office (logo, advertising, etc.).
- Fonts and colors
- Automatic signature for sent emails: virtual office URL, disclaimer, etc.
- Settings: automatic account expiry after X days of inactivity, etc.
- Number and names
- Available tools and capacities
- Features: Synchronization, POP3 server, IMAP server, etc.
- Free or payable subscriptions for end-users. You set the fees. Payment is done in the virtual office or on your own web site.
- e-mail: the virtual office becomes the official email server for your domain and manages email addresses @client.com. The server can manage several domain names for a same client. Note: Email has no impact on your Web site
- Web: virtual office can be accessed through an URL such as http://office.client.com or http://client.contactoffice.com