- Features [top]
The Messages tool allows you to send a fax: the body of the message appears on the first page and attachments are sent in the following pages.
- Coverage [top]
You can send a fax to every fax number in the world.
- Fax reception in ContactOffice [top]
This feature is not available.
Therefore, if you wish to receive an answer by fax, write your own fax number in all the Fax messages you send. Otherwise the recipient's answers will be sent to our fax number and will never reach you.
- Conditions for sending faxes [top]
You must have a credit of at least 10 EUR (or equivalent) in your provision.
- Provision your account [top]
Go to 'Settings > Account' and click on Credit. Choose the amount you want to add. Payment is possible only with a credit card. The price of a fax varies according to the country of destination and the duration of the transmission.
- Credit balance [top]
Go to Settings. Under Account, choose Quotas to display your credit balance.
- Credit validity [top]
The fax credit has no time limit.
- Sending to a free number [top]
Go to the messages tool and enter the fax number in the To field. Use international format: <322123456@fax> (without zero's before the country code or the zone code).
- Send from the Contacts [top]
Click on the fax number.
- Sending to many recipients [top]
Use the different fields To, Cc and Bcc and separate the numbers with comma's. You can use your address book by clicking on the 3 fields.
Potential problems regarding sending
- The fax number cannot be clicked [top]
If you cannot click the fax number in the address book, check that it's encoded in the international format. Do not place zero's before a country code or a zone code.
Check that the number is labelled as a fax number. If necessary, you can change the number type using the pull-down menu.
- Sending guarantee [top]
We guarantee that our systems will try to send the fax. However, we cannot guarantee that the recipient will get it: his fax machine may be off or out of paper. The memory could also be full. After 3 unsuccessful attempts by our systems, you will receive a failure notification.
- How to Share Documents in the Cloud Securely with groups
- Plus addressing to filter email
- Shared mailbox: reasons for using, features and how to activate it.
- ContactOffice accepts bitcoins
- Email.fr, la messagerie chiffrée (#PGP) hébergée en dehors de la France
- ContactOffice launches end-to-end encrypted mail solution
- ContactOffice releases two factor authentication to private lable customers
- ContactOffice vetted by Flemish vets
- Oooops, our apologies
- ContactOffice surpasses 600,000 paying accounts